Dermatologic surgery has a long and distinguished history.
Numerous dermatologic surgeons have had a major impact on scientific and technological discoveries in cutaneous surgery.Dermatologic surgeons have been significantly involved in cutaneous surgery since the second half of the 19th century.
Dermatologic surgeons have contributed many important advances to the fields of
- Chemical peeling, cryosurgery, dermabrasion,Dermarolling
- Hair transplantation, soft tissue augmentation, Electrosurgery,
- Tumescent liposuction, laser surgery, Sclerotherapy, PRP
- Mohs chemosurgery, cutaneous reconstruction, wound healing,
- Botulium toxin, blepharoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- Dermatologic surgeons in the world have contributed significantly to the history of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- They have been leaders in advancing this field and are poised to continue in the future.
- WE hope we can contribute a lot in this field If we work together .
- Ultimately people of our country will get the benefit.